She holds a beer ca.
Shouts yes we can
I thought she was right
But she was left.
At late forties no kids no husband
Oh! this is out of hand
She drink and drive,
All she need in life.
Party at manager eightieth birthday,
And prayers for husband, remains just a dream
She lives like an ape,
That feeds on drape.
I will marry when i want, just her bitter grapes.
She believes life is short
But her grandma is still alive.
Please enjoy before late.
I want to see you late.
Bury you with a bottle of gin,
It was your kin.
Before you die give the will
I think barman's bill
To it we will check and pay a dummy cheque
The gin was the kin
Please go away fast,
You carry no blood,
And have left no blood.
The future is blurred.
The gin was the kin.
No comments:
Post a Comment