Sunday, 12 June 2016

CORRUPTION
Your lips soft and horny .
You lick my guard of milk and honey.
When will you die so i grow in peace?

You have built a cathedral,
It is full to the balcony
All have joined in the melody
There goes the chorus,
"It is our time to eat"
You need no spoons nor forks
Just big mouth for a big bite
All is for grab.

I think you were over
But the new regime sings your song than ever.
Your dominion is rich, they think that is the way,
But a rodent in the hay.
I will set the hay ablaze i think that is the way.
When will you die so i grow in peace?

When you die i will bury you with no cross or coffin
Because you have no kin,
Whose spirits you will disturb.
A burial of no loss
I' ll have been the boss.

J am ready with spade,
Just like the NYSs,for the burial parade
"Our time to eat is dead"
I will have carried the day
and will pay no bebt.




No comments:

Post a Comment